real time web analytics
Report - - High Royds Asylum, West Yorkshire - Feb 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - High Royds Asylum, West Yorkshire - Feb 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Great report mate. :thumb

Can't believe that you can still get up the clock tower. :eek:

fake snowman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loving that mate. Seeing this Asylum on 'How we built Britain' serious in 2009, was what got me into exploring.

aj12071986

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
pretty awsum pics! really like the floating one! all really nice pics though! keep up the good work!

bertbanger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
anyone been here recently that can confirm its still worth exploring?, or have the builders moved in more?
ta

bertbanger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
perfectly valid question as its not clear on here how much work has been done at present

UrbexploreUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
perfectly valid question as its not clear on here how much work has been done at present

Paid it a revisit in the past week as I wanted to see the damage that had been caused to it by the huge amount of people visiting it since our first visit back in October and it's been boarded up pretty tight (Still accessible if you fancy a bit of a climb through tight spaces) and it's had new CCTV fitted (Or so the brand new signs inside would suggest).

On my last visit it just didn't feel "right" (whatever that means), it's just a shell and the clock tower isn't accessible anymore so probably not worth a visit unless you just so happen to be passing by!