real time web analytics
Report - - Houghton House Ampthill Bedford December 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Houghton House Ampthill Bedford December 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

explorationnoob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited this beautiful place whilst in the area this must of been a beautiful place to live with the long driveways overlooking the countryside not really an explore but worth checking out if your nearby.
IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_20191201_123322.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_20191201_123251.jpg

IMG_20191201_122527.jpg

IMG_20191201_124133.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_20191201_122047.jpg

IMG_20191201_121704.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191201_121721.jpg
    IMG_20191201_121721.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 30

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's a lovely ruin, for sure, but like you say, not really exploring to be honest...

Last edited:

explorationnoob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's a lovely ruin, for sure, but like you say, not really exploring to be honest...
Went here after Thurleigh and stewartby didn't get many pictures of stewartby as a van showed up so we left but this was only 5 minutes away and had to check it out great look round if you get a chance though.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice wander, but not so much exploring as sightseeing with the trust. Still nice to see though. Can we have title amended please, it should have : Name, area, county, & mth yr of explore.

explorationnoob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice wander, but not so much exploring as sightseeing with the trust. Still nice to see though. Can we have title amended please, it should have : Name, area, county, & mth yr of explore.
Done, as stated we only went to see this after we had been to two other locations and was close by just wanted to put it on so other people could be aware of the place if they have never been as its a lovely place to visit.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Done, as stated we only went to see this after we had been to two other locations and was close by just wanted to put it on so other people could be aware of the place if they have never been as its a lovely place to visit.

I totally agree, I sometimes think we should have Heritage sites section, as they get wrecked too, , and were once abandoned wrecks. Also a nice place to practice photographs in natural light and play around with.

Many thanks for amending title :thumb

WilsonTheHuman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely spot there. I live not far away in Dunstable. Went up there in the summer and had a picnic, lovely spot to play with angles and lighting and als very peaceful and quiet! You get a good view of Stewartby's Chimneys from the top of the hill

Who has read this thread (Total: 220) View details