real time web analytics
I'm an Urban Explorer from Birmingham... | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

I'm an Urban Explorer from Birmingham...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T_Explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, Everyone.

I am T, and I am into Photography, Videography and Exploration. I am a lone explorer, but I'm looking for like minded people.

I used to explore when I was alot younger i.e. The Powergen Building in Solihull and Five Ways in Birmingham. But, now I have the equipment in order to document my experiences and would like others to share their expertise.

Please feel free to contact and we can arrange something.

Thank you and have a pleasant day
T

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome to 28DL, there's people based in Birmingham, seems to be popular these days. Have a search through the search box on top right. Also put up a disposable/ anonymous email address in your signature, that can help a lot

Vibesshit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, Everyone.

I am T, and I am into Photography, Videography and Exploration. I am a lone explorer, but I'm looking for like minded people.

I used to explore when I was alot younger i.e. The Powergen Building in Solihull and Five Ways in Birmingham. But, now I have the equipment in order to document my experiences and would like others to share their expertise.

Please feel free to contact and we can arrange something.

Thank you and have a pleasant day
T
I’d be down. I’m from Birmingham too.
Chose a bad time to get back into it. Best 2 buildings recently been closed. And the entrance to 5 faces got closed a few days ago😂 still some sites to hit though.

T_Explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d be down. I’m from Birmingham too.
Chose a bad time to get back into it. Best 2 buildings recently been closed. And the entrance to 5 faces got closed a few days ago😂 still some sites to hit though.
Hey, man.

Yeah. I agree... But, there are still some hidden gems around. The big and obvious locations have not been on my radar due to being a solo explorer. I mainly do walking videos of my travels, but Urbex has been an old passion of mine now I can afford decent filming equipment.

I'll happily go on an exploration anyway.

Thank you
T

Vibesshit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, man.

Yeah. I agree... But, there are still some hidden gems around. The big and obvious locations have not been on my radar due to being a solo explorer. I mainly do walking videos of my travels, but Urbex has been an old passion of mine now I can afford decent filming equipment.

I'll happily go on an exploration anyway.

Thank you
T
Hey

Yeah solo abandoned climbs are always dodgy.

Free a lot this week. If not then then weekends normally are good with me. Drop me a text whenever your down