real time web analytics
Intro From South Wales/Swansea | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Intro From South Wales/Swansea

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WediCiddio

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys,
I've Known about exploring abandoned places but only recently found what Urbex is and i've become really intrigued by this whole community of urbex.
I'm hyping up a few friends to come explore some locations with me but... The Weather....
Sadly, Due to the recent weather i've been unable to explore places but have a Large list containing local(walkable) locations and places i've never known about.

But i've explored many places in the past before I found the hobby urbex, they ranged from mines, a quarry, old brickworks, old pubs and random stuff i've found along my countryside walks
I've had 2 new phones since and so i've lost many photos to show and many memories lost.

Once the weather clears up you'll see a few reports from me pop up in the hopefully near future!

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey guys,
I've Known about exploring abandoned places but only recently found what Urbex is and i've become really intrigued by this whole community of urbex.
I'm hyping up a few friends to come explore some locations with me but... The Weather....
Sadly, Due to the recent weather i've been unable to explore places but have a Large list containing local(walkable) locations and places i've never known about.

But i've explored many places in the past before I found the hobby urbex, they ranged from mines, a quarry, old brickworks, old pubs and random stuff i've found along my countryside walks
I've had 2 new phones since and so i've lost many photos to show and many memories lost.

Once the weather clears up you'll see a few reports from me pop up in the hopefully near future!

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

WediCiddio

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
I have read both and will read before posting the future reports for sure!

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bad weaather is often a good time to go exploring, less people about walking dogs, even security guards don't wanna get wet :)

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

Thanks for the follow man, welcome to the community!

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :) weather is always going to play a part round your parts 😭

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Welcome! theres alot of places in SW if u look about. For someone new i'd reccomend somewhere such as fairwood hopsital in killay or llanmorlais primary, not too long of a drive and easy to get in