real time web analytics
Intro from south wales | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Intro from south wales

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Were a small group of friends who love to find places to go and things to explore.
Currently as of 12/12/2023 we have over 55 places in Swansea/Llanelli alone! All compiled onto a big excel spreadsheet

Were interested in every and all sights in the Swansea/Llanelli area
Were sort of new to this stuff but we are driven with a burning passion to get out on the weekend and go explore somewhere new

So far, even thought I've been here a short amount of time I'm already enjoying looking threw and talking about places

As we explore more and more ill try and post about places we have been and what they are like, what to expect, security, etc

See you all and have a great day if you read this!
(posting thread of attached picture soon)

IMG_3823.JPG

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum; good to have you on board.
One thing to note - it’s not best practice to discuss access ‘specifics’ on here as any Tom, Dick and Harry can read this forum (including security/NHS staff, being more specific to the site you queried). That’s why I didn’t approve that post, just wanted to explain why :)

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the forum; good to have you on board.
One thing to note - it’s not best practice to discuss access ‘specifics’ on here as any Tom, Dick and Harry can read this forum (including security/NHS staff, being more specific to the site you queried). That’s why I didn’t approve that post, just wanted to explain why :)
No worries, i know what your referring to haha. thanks for the heads up

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 @RealBBNC, it is we worth checking out the Newbie Survival Guide which is full of tips to get you started.

sbtf

28DL Member
28DL Member
It’s definitely not destroyed. I now drive past there almost daily - it was my high school many moons ago before I moved.
Nostalgia kicked in and literally just made a new year plan to revisit with a friend.