real time web analytics
Report - - Kyloe House Sercure Children's Home Old Build Morpeth Northumberland February 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kyloe House Sercure Children's Home Old Build Morpeth Northumberland February 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Badmemories

28DL Member
28DL Member
The Bulger killers were never there. I worked at the unit at the time and as there were only around 5 secure units in England at the time of the crime rumours spread. However they never were at Kyloe House. The abandoned units were actually two open children’s homes and assessment centres for years after the old secure unit closed in 1997. So nothing remains of the old secure unit. As for cupboards with holes in they are just built in wardrobes with ventilation holes nothing sinister about it a typical feature of 60’s 70.s built homes to prevent dampness in cupboards. Someone’s just thrown a chair in one look around you can see from the air hockey that virtually everything is from the past is quite recent as both homes only closed several years ago.
I was a resident in 93/94 and I’m trying to write a book about my experiences... would love to chat with you. My memories can be a little fuzzy. I won’t say who I am but if you worked there at that time chances are you’d remember me... or at least you’d remember some of the stuff I did while I was there. I don’t know if this is allowed, so apologies if it’s not but finding ex members of staff is very difficult. I’m trying to trace some one from the EDT team too, but no luck there either.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
good find this, not far from where i live, is it easy to get in? jusnt dont wanna spend ages wandering around buildings incase i get caught

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
good find this, not far from where i live, is it easy to get in? jusnt dont wanna spend ages wandering around buildings incase i get caught
Went here nearly a year ago and access was really easy, not sure now though as I've never been back.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
tried here today, its got board upon board nailed nd screwed over doors nd windows, we managed a few but made too much noise nd left, is there an easier way in, than unscrewing all the boards off??

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is on my list of things to do after i did red bank secure unit where jon venables did his time i know nether of them 2 killers came here but still an interesting place. Did sutton place in hull before i got demod, red bank other week after it had just had 3.2 million spent on a new education block 2 years before it shut and then of cors Adel beck at leeds i think there was a few more open but cant find out if any others are still standing.

Last edited:

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Hi all, my friend and I have visited the old Kyloe House today (info we gained from this site, thanks!) and thoroughly enjoyed it! We managed to get into the end house opposite but couldn’t go upstairs due to half of the floor beams being ripped out. Please keep posting if there is anymore in this area

1C7E557A-8F40-4FB9-9A19-02BF3A3FB337.jpeg

E3845EDE-A8E9-45EF-B4C1-FC5F1BE7966D.jpeg

7E966AF6-A837-4CEB-908C-CA1DEDCE2CE4.jpeg

3C3ABE12-FFEC-4A9C-87B4-F39600E76B3C.jpeg

2BB62310-E9CF-4897-86C9-DFE4C92FEF98.jpeg

3D48D86E-4E0B-445E-808C-35567260E900.jpeg

0B287013-E1EE-4DE4-BE09-77BE50AFC49F.jpeg
Live laugh love!

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
they must have broke in because this place is very secure
When I explored it, access was incredibly easy, alot of people have visted it since then, therefore I'm guessing security has been tightened considering there is an active Children's Home right next to it!!!
Access changes all the time with locations.

Pedroyat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Bulger killers were never there. I worked at the unit at the time and as there were only around 5 secure units in England at the time of the crime rumours spread. However they never were at Kyloe House. The abandoned units were actually two open children’s homes and assessment centres for years after the old secure unit closed in 1997. So nothing remains of the old secure unit. As for cupboards with holes in they are just built in wardrobes with ventilation holes nothing sinister about it a typical feature of 60’s 70.s built homes to prevent dampness in cupboards. Someone’s just thrown a chair in one look around you can see from the air hockey that virtually everything is from the past is quite recent as both homes only closed several years ago.
Hi I was a resident in the units at this time all the units were named after trees ie oak unit beech unit ect there were 4 open units and 1 secure unit
Please could you tell me who you are I am now 40 years of age I was in the system for many years
I can also confirm that the bulger killers were indeed housed in the secure unit not long after they committed the crime I witnessed myself them been taken into the secure unit It was known around the units they were coming to netherton park

Pedroyat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was a resident in 93/94 and I’m trying to write a book about my experiences... would love to chat with you. My memories can be a little fuzzy. I won’t say who I am but if you worked there at that time chances are you’d remember me... or at least you’d remember some of the stuff I did while I was there. I don’t know if this is allowed, so apologies if it’s not but finding ex members of staff is very difficult. I’m trying to trace some one from the EDT team too, but no luck there either.

Pedroyat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was also there who are you pleas message me I was a child at the time I will most definitely know you as I spent many terrible years there

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
they must have broke in because this place is very secure
I think you must be on about somewhere else, when i went not so long ago first was the sports hall on right which had a bit of wood over door, then over to main building one door was open and from there you could get all the way through. The police helicoptor did end up coming but by time we got there it was dark so someone must have seen out torches. As far as the bulger killers jon venables was at red house secure unit which ive done a report on. And at no time ever were they both together i forgot the name of the place other kid was at but its still open near liverpool.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think you must be on about somewhere else, when i went not so long ago first was the sports hall on right which had a bit of wood over door, then over to main building one door was open and from there you could get all the way through. The police helicoptor did end up coming but by time we got there it was dark so someone must have seen out torches. As far as the bulger killers jon venables was at red house secure unit which ive done a report on. And at no time ever were they both together i forgot the name of the place other kid was at but its still open near liverpool.
been here 3 times, sports hall always secute, little church always secure, now steelboarded and has alarms, we got in admin long building, most of which is steelboarded now, nd the sleeping quarters bit, is now cleared out nd all very secure

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
been here 3 times, sports hall always secute, little church always secure, now steelboarded and has alarms, we got in admin long building, most of which is steelboarded now, nd the sleeping quarters bit, is now cleared out nd all very secure
it might be now but am talking january time

Who has read this thread (Total: 566) View details