real time web analytics
Report - - Langley Prep School September 2020 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Langley Prep School September 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alexia3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So this was my first time exploring and I was super nervous about being caught on site. Luckily I saw nobody and no-one saw me. As you can see from my pics the building is tightly boarded and fenced, but it was still cool to be there. I've been to a few other places since this explore and will have reports up on them soon. Enjoy

Last edited:

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
I've shifted this to the Advice section as there are a few issues....

Firstly, no pictures showing. You'll need to use the "Insert full image" buttons to add attachments to your post.
Secondly the thread title should be formatted to include the proper name of the site, the approximate location, and the month & year visited.

There's a guide here to help you:

You should be able to edit your post. Once these are all fixed, we'll put it back in public. Cheers

Alexia3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've shifted this to the Advice section as there are a few issues....

Firstly, no pictures showing. You'll need to use the "Insert full image" buttons to add attachments to your post.
Secondly the thread title should be formatted to include the proper name of the site, the approximate location, and the month & year visited.

There's a guide here to help you:

You should be able to edit your post. Once these are all fixed, we'll put it back in public. Cheers

Okay sorry, fixed it :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 167) View details