real time web analytics
General - - Largantogher Plantin | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Largantogher Plantin

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
With all due respect, your out of focus pics really don't add anything to this or your previous reports and I think 130 photos of this place over 3 reports is more than it's worthy of. Maybe look for somewhere else now?
Hay mate im planning on exploring another tunnel on the Largantogher brook later this year i know this is a long tunnel its located further upstream the towns stormdrainage flows into this brook aswell as a few others thats if the tunnels big enough there are three major lost brooks in my town and Largantogher is just one of them possibly the largest this is my final report on the place until maybe i see it in a flood or something this is just an improvement on the other one thats all hope you like it all for the best:thumb

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
With all due respect, your out of focus pics really don't add anything to this or your previous reports and I think 130 photos of this place over 3 reports is more than it's worthy of. Maybe look for somewhere else now?
The next explore of largntogher will be the big storm tunnel that the brook flows within as it passes under the town

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
History ........interesting
Multiple Pictures of a stream and pallets........not so interesting

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
The next explore of largntogher will be the big storm tunnel that the brook flows within as it passes under the town

If you're going properly underground you'll need to use longer exposures. Take a tripod or your photos will be way to dark, with too much camera shake, to be worth taking / posting.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
The other thing is you're actually supposed to go into the culverts...

Multiple reports are fine but you're much better off saving your pics and doing one comprehensive report with your bext pics of each section.

That way you can avoid all the blurry/badly lit/in desperate need of a tripod pics like most of the ones in this report.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
The other thing is you're actually supposed to go into the culverts...

Multiple reports are fine but you're much better off saving your pics and doing one comprehensive report with your bext pics of each section.

That way you can avoid all the blurry/badly lit/in desperate need of a tripod pics like most of the ones in this report.
i dont have a tripod sadly there is a report about me exploring the big haunted culvert never would i do the other small one

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
i dont have a tripod

Easily solved as there are many online shops that sell cheap tripods. If you're going to do low light/underground photography you MUST have a tripod or you are going to get a lot of mickey taking on here.

sadly there is a report about me exploring the big culvert never would i do the other small one

There you go, fixed it for you.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Easily solved as there are many online shops that sell cheap tripods. If you're going to do low light/underground photography you MUST have a tripod or you are going to get a lot of mickey taking on here.

There you go, fixed it for you.
thanks for the advice