real time web analytics
Report - - Littlebrook D - Kent - May 2014 | UK Power Stations | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Littlebrook D - Kent - May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Seffy

Staff member
Fair play man. Not sure what your thinking was when you decided to go for it during the day, but whether it was pure ignorance or a 'fuck it, I'll just risk even though I know what the consequences could be' approach, you managed it regardless :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
We weren't as clued up as we should have been basically, once inside we realised how live the place is and suddenly felt a lot more concerned about being in there. That being said, we didn't see a soul and were seriously unlucky to be seen at all when we were literally about to leave. The experience definitely taught us both a valuable a lesson, we should've heeded some good advice on not to go in during the day. The thing is though, after 2 hours of seeing no security whatsoever we just had one of those FUCK IT let's just go for it moments. Thankfully we found a decent hiding place once we got seen, so with a lot of patience and some serious luck on our side we pulled off a great escape :D

The_Raw

Staff member
Banging shots all round here by the way EI, well impressive stuff! It really is quite a photogenic location :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Fucking sick. Everyone I know (including myself) has been pretty prang about this one, and it looks like you're trip was pretty chilled. The photos are mint.

It was anything but chilled to be honest :eek:

rigsby

Chatbox Mong
28DL Full Member
Do you remember when that load of numpties from essex got busted in here? They were trying to do B but got 'lost' and ended up wandering into D. About 6 of them ended up with the full terrorist treatment.

Do you remember when we did B and I had that Saddam Hussein mask on? That also could have ended in the terrorist treatment.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
God knows. It was probably in 07/08 before most people would remember now. I think most stopped exploring afterwards. Didnt sound like a pleasant experience but i didnt have much sympathy as they had gone there literally clueless!

Wasn't it bubblehead and co or am I thinking somewhere else?

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Do you remember when that load of numpties from essex got busted in here? They were trying to do B but got 'lost' and ended up wandering into D. About 6 of them ended up with the full terrorist treatment.

There was 11 of us, and I was one of them. :-/

They arrested the lot of us, searched our homes the full works before releasing us on bail, then dropping everything before we even answered bail. Wasn't a great experience that's for sure.

We weren't on the 'D' side just on the old part, but it was still classed as a 'Live power generating site' for the purposes of the terrorism act. The reason they actually arrested us was because they were acting on intelligence that there was to be some sort of activist activity at a power station, but they didn't know which one. About two months later, greenpeace painted 'Gordon' down the side of grain chimney so they weren't wrong, just got the wrong people. lol

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Great work getting this done guys, and well done for not getting caught as I think you would have ended up getting the same treatment. :-)

m9

big in japan
Regular User
There was 11 of us, and I was one of them. :-/

They arrested the lot of us, searched our homes the full works before releasing us on bail, then dropping everything before we even answered bail. Wasn't a great experience that's for sure.

We weren't on the 'D' side just on the old part, but it was still classed as a 'Live power generating site' for the purposes of the terrorism act.

Shit man, bad luck.

I'd expect the arrest and the house searches etc because of 'terror and stuff' but I can't for the life of me find anything in the legislation that mentions 'Live power generating sites'. If they're defined in black and white why don't greenpeace get absolutely nailed everytime they B+E a uk power station rather than having to wait for a high court injunction before the bill can hoik them out?

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Shit man, bad luck.

I'd expect the arrest and the house searches etc because of 'terror and stuff' but I can't for the life of me find anything in the legislation that mentions 'Live power generating sites'. If they're defined in black and white why don't greenpeace get absolutely nailed everytime they B+E a uk power station rather than having to wait for a high court injunction before the bill can hoik them out?

Well that's what was quoted at us at the time, or words that that effect. To be honest, it was a long time ago now so I don't recall exactly what was said, but it was all to do with it being a live site and the fact they had intelligence on possibly activist activity that they treated us the way they did. I didn't really look into it too much as effectively nothing ever came of it, so it didn't really matter that much in the end.