real time web analytics
Report - - Littlebrook D - Kent - May 2014 | UK Power Stations | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Littlebrook D - Kent - May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
Good to see more people having a go, but not sure a daytime visit was a good idea :rolleyes:

This is one of the few that still has a high court injunction on it, and trespass is criminal, in case you missed the signs :p:

Take the advice given next time is the moral of the story.

That said, good explore and pictures.

The high court injunction refers specifically to anyone that's associated to a particular member of greenpeace, or greenpeace itself (it names several people, but also references any unnamed person). I've read it when the same one was posted on the perimeter of another site that was included in the injunction. It's a grey area, but I really don't want to go into why, I'll leave that for if I need to use it in some defense sometime :D

Advice is often sought, and with advice it's up to the person asking whether or not to take it. If I listened to all the advice I've been given by people who really know what they're doing, I'd have done fuck all. It just so happens that this time it led to "interesting times". That's the luck of the draw that we all take whenever we go above and beyond really.

It was an interesting read, really good shots, and gave me some drama to be interested in while I was in work. All in all, good work :D