real time web analytics
Question - - Locations Northern Ireland | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Locations Northern Ireland

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jamie_rob21

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I currently live in Northern Ireland and do a lot of exploring but I’m running out of places to go to , I currently have a tiktok page on exploring which is very popular with one of the videos getting more than half a million views. Would anyone be able to give me any good locations or be up for swapping some?

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

Have a look at the following post for guidance on how things work round here

You say you do a lot of exploring so it shouldn't be too hard to get your first few reports up. For guidance on how they should be done there's another post:

There are several very good reports on NI sites and there's a search function to help find previous posts of interest based on location / type etc.

If you still have questions about the way things work then feel free to ask

Irishmanlost

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I currently live in Northern Ireland and do a lot of exploring but I’m running out of places to go to , I currently have a tiktok page on exploring which is very popular with one of the videos getting more than half a million views. Would anyone be able to give me any good locations or be up for swapping some?

Whats your tictock page ?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
is tictock somthing people actually use for exploring ?

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

You are on a forum were everything is named.as said theres a search bar, Maybe share some of these locations you have explored ,because to be honest asking for handouts off the back of a tictok page isnt going to happen

chills

Queller of the uprising
I thought TikTok was just slang for a watch :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if you’re documenting on TikTok and you’re looking for views, you’re in the wrong hobby and definitely in the wrong place to ask for advice.

See the survival guide posted by Tigger before you ask anymore questions.