Question - Looking for a partner in london

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Member
28DL Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey Urbexers,

I'm from london and looking to get into the sport have never done high towers or scrapers before but i spent most of my childhood climbing highrise scaffolding. Anywho i'd like to partner up with someone or if someone already has a group would be sick hit me up on:
would be looking forward to hearing from you guys
plus i have a gopro n dslr so keen to get good shots (why im really in this)
Also the skeleton building for a first time climb feasible?

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mar 28, 2017
im heading london in few hours from lancashire to piss about for a week and do some phoography, tyr get on some rooftops etc,, hit me up if u like my numbers 07504218645 .. im 37 an do as much urbex an photogrpahy as i can, txt me innit if u up for owt