real time web analytics
Looking For Exploring Partners | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking For Exploring Partners

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SyCore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys am looking for some exploring partners around the northwest area but i can travel also. i enjoy all different types of explores from residential to hospitals and asylum and my favourite are underground explores.

urbexing-with-shaun

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys am looking for some exploring partners around the northwest area but i can travel also. i enjoy all different types of explores from residential to hospitals and asylum and my favourite are underground explores.
im in halifax and have loads of pins all across uk

Sazzle

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and my friend are new to this but have done Denbigh asylum other week and old manner in Liverpool. We love the asylums and old houses/hospitals you’re welcome to with us on any new places we go. 👌

urbexing-with-shaun

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and my friend are new to this but have done Denbigh asylum other week and old manner in Liverpool. We love the asylums and old houses/hospitals you’re welcome to with us on any new places we go. 👌
cool where you from im in halifax and iv done loads of crazy places you can check me out on youtube facebook and ticktock under urbexing with shaun if you want an idea of what iv done

Daz31

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate.
Im always up for an explore, I'm into mansions manors Castles theme parks etc dont really get to do much exploring anymore but would be up for it if youve got any ideas, done a couple of manors years back and camelot couple of years ago, just none of my mates really that interested and young family takes moat of my time.
Let me know cheers Daz

urbexing-with-shaun

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate.
Im always up for an explore, I'm into mansions manors Castles theme parks etc dont really get to do much exploring anymore but would be up for it if youve got any ideas, done a couple of manors years back and camelot couple of years ago, just none of my mates really that interested and young family takes moat of my time.
Let me know cheers Daz
where are you from mate

Seffy

Staff member
I am new to the hobby and i dunno how to start. Maybe u have any tips?
That user hasn't been seen since early November so there's a good chance you won't get a reply. I could be wrong though, just a heads up

K33

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, i am new to the hobby, but i dunno how to start. U have any tips?

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any new members should try and get to the meet in Sheffield it’s the perfect place to meet fellow explorers.