real time web analytics
looking for people to get out exploring with | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

looking for people to get out exploring with

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbexing-with-shaun

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi everyone im urbexing with shaun iv done lots of urbexing for nearly a year and a half now and have a few different platforms like facebook ticktock instagram youtube . any way i was hoping that id be able to find people close to halifax west yorkshire to get out exploring with due to me and the person i was exploring with parted ways due to unforseen issues i do have my own pins too

JackDoesExploration

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi everyone im urbexing with shaun iv done lots of urbexing for nearly a year and a half now and have a few different platforms like facebook ticktock instagram youtube . any way i was hoping that id be able to find people close to halifax west yorkshire to get out exploring with due to me and the person i was exploring with parted ways due to unforseen issues i do have my own pins too
Hi there, im kind of in a similar boat to you and would like to form a group of urbexers to go out and explore. I've only recently got into urbexing (about 1 year), but haven't really explored many places and would love to do more. I would be well and truly interested in exploring with others like yourself however, i live quite a fair distance away from halifax/west yorkshire (4 1/2 - 5 hours).

urbexing-with-shaun

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there, im kind of in a similar boat to you and would like to form a group of urbexers to go out and explore. I've only recently got into urbexing (about 1 year), but haven't really explored many places and would love to do more. I would be well and truly interested in exploring with others like yourself however, i live quite a fair distance away from halifax/west yorkshire (4 1/2 - 5 hours).
hey there iv been exploring for about a year and a half now though i was lucky in a way as i was doing a carboot with a mate and decidd to sell some swords i had and this guy came over looking at them so we got talking and he said he was an explorer and he was none other than bearded reality who is quite big in this comunity so i started exploring with him but recently parted ways but i was glad he showed me the ropes and got me past the doorway so to speak but now i am strugling to find others to either join thier group or form my own group and i am serious about urbexing as my youtube channel would show ( urbexing with shaun )

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
hey there iv been exploring for about a year and a half now though i was lucky in a way as i was doing a carboot with a mate and decidd to sell some swords i had and this guy came over looking at them so we got talking and he said he was an explorer and he was none other than bearded reality who is quite big in this comunity so i started exploring with him but recently parted ways but i was glad he showed me the ropes and got me past the doorway so to speak but now i am strugling to find others to either join thier group or form my own group and i am serious about urbexing as my youtube channel would show ( urbexing with shaun )
How unfortunate of you to meet that goon

Tempzzyyy

28DL Member
28DL Member
@Timmmy I'm near Harrogate, very new to this only done a couple of places but would love to go to some more if either of you would be down?