real time web analytics
looking for people to get out exploring with | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

looking for people to get out exploring with

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Challener

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi everyone im urbexing with shaun iv done lots of urbexing for nearly a year and a half now and have a few different platforms like facebook ticktock instagram youtube . any way i was hoping that id be able to find people close to halifax west yorkshire to get out exploring with due to me and the person i was exploring with parted ways due to unforseen issues i do have my own pins too
Hey, I'm up to explore. Pop me a message 😌 Cheers, Peter

Timmmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't think I have pictures worthy of a report! The only pictures I've got are on my old iphone :lol
You've gotta to start somewhere mate. The new members section is a good place to start reading. Although i fully understand when you're on here you're probably looking at reports of places... not reading rules and instructions. Proving you've actually been out exploring and willing to invest some time into the forum and hobby will help you getting some traction around here. I've been watching this forum for a number of years, always pussy footing around whether or not I'd get some reports up and get involved. I've met a couple of folk now and it's been worth it so far. You have to understand anyone can see or join this forum so people are not necessarily going to just meet up with anyone and trust them. You could potentially be asking people to join in on some grey area stuff/tresspassing. Are they going to trust someone who has no posts and joined a short time ago? Not that i personally think it would happen but i feel theres abit of paranoia around here you could potentially frame somone etc. Just bite the bullet and get some reports up with a little history of the places. They dont have to be perfect.. as i say everyone started somewhere. Good luck my friend 😁

urbexing-with-shaun

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You've gotta to start somewhere mate. The new members section is a good place to start reading. Although i fully understand when you're on here you're probably looking at reports of places... not reading rules and instructions. Proving you've actually been out exploring and willing to invest some time into the forum and hobby will help you getting some traction around here. I've been watching this forum for a number of years, always pussy footing around whether or not I'd get some reports up and get involved. I've met a couple of folk now and it's been worth it so far. You have to understand anyone can see or join this forum so people are not necessarily going to just meet up with anyone and trust them. You could potentially be asking people to join in on some grey area stuff/tresspassing. Are they going to trust someone who has no posts and joined a short time ago? Not that i personally think it would happen but i feel theres abit of paranoia around here you could potentially frame somone etc. Just bite the bullet and get some reports up with a little history of the places. They dont have to be perfect.. as i say everyone started somewhere. Good luck my friend 😁
well i have been exploring for over a year and a half and do have videos on youtube to show what iv done and that i am a seriuouse explorer and as for framing someone or such like im one of those who cant be arsed with dramas and wont stand for it all i want is to go out exploring and enjoy it

Timmmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well i have been exploring for over a year and a half and do have videos on youtube to show what iv done and that i am a seriuouse explorer and as for framing someone or such like im one of those who cant be arsed with dramas and wont stand for it all i want is to go out
Thats a good way to look at things shaun

AndrewHOTP

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I am late to the party, I am in Leeds, and have a LOT of gear. I am looking at doing Urbexing around Leeds, feel free to send me a message!