real time web analytics
Report - - Lymm Dam Air Raid Shelter - February 2017 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lymm Dam Air Raid Shelter - February 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tigger

mog
Regular User
Oh OK thanks. Do you know why they built the new one?

Apologies to the OP. This has deviated too far from the old quarry area and will be my last reply about......

Re-routed when Lever had the roadway (you'd probably call it 'the bridlepath') built and lined with the alternate Lime and Poplar trees. The earlier one had presumably been built when Ridgway had Beechwood built (though could possibly have been a bit later when Dewhurst moved the boathouse.

Balstor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apologies to the OP. This has deviated too far from the old quarry area and will be my last reply about......

Re-routed when Lever had the roadway (you'd probably call it 'the bridlepath') built and lined with the alternate Lime and Poplar trees. The earlier one had presumably been built when Ridgway had Beechwood built (though could possibly have been a bit later when Dewhurst moved the boathouse.
Ok thanks for your help๐Ÿ™‚ it doesn't look worth me trying to drill into it as it won't be very long!