real time web analytics
Question - - Maplins Telescopic ladders | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Maplins Telescopic ladders

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Everyonefreezes

tinyurl.com/yzfp8dt
28DL Full Member
One of my friends bought a 4m one for a recent explore we did. This ladder made things ten times easier and safer than the alternative.

However, i can't see us using it again anytime soon. They are very site specific.

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Apreciate the replies from everyone :thumb
I have decided against it for now, i will just practice the ninja skilz

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
It was a one-off... a place I drove passed after finishing work for the day last summer and couldnt resist climbing in to have a look... suit n heels regardless
:)

Aww! I was hoping for suspenders :( beggars can't be choosers, though. Pics or it never happened ;)

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Aww! I was hoping for suspenders :( beggars can't be choosers, though. Pics or it never happened ;)

actually it was vintage stockings and suspenders... but no photos as it was an impromptu visit after work..so therefore apparently it didnt happen! Next time I'll be sure to take a camera and tripod, or grab a random passer-by to take a photo :p

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
actually it was vintage stockings and suspenders... but no photos as it was an impromptu visit after work..so therefore apparently it didnt happen! Next time I'll be sure to take a camera and tripod, or grab a random passer-by to take a photo :p

Still want pictures of the stockings and suspenders... my email is at the bottom :p