real time web analytics
Report - - Markeaton Interceptor (Flo Selecta), Derby - July 2015 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Markeaton Interceptor (Flo Selecta), Derby - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
I went there yesterday to do some scouting lets say... Got in to an extent - I found a little gap where I could "safely" swing round the fence - I then went right up to the steel girders from there on do you just lower yourself in and explore? going back there with a few mates this weekend didn't take my camera yesterday as I didn't want to risk it

We don't discuss access openly on the forum. Nor do new members get given access easily. It's a trust thing. Once you've got a few reports up, people may be willing to give you access for places, no offence but for all we could know you could be secca, local autorities etc. Go there, see if you can get in. If you can, get a report up. If not, keep trying :thumb
You camera will be safe in there, provided you are sensible(to a certain extent) in there and take safety seriously.
I await your report :thumb

DiMskiG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We don't discuss access openly on the forum. Nor do new members get given access easily. It's a trust thing. Once you've got a few reports up, people may be willing to give you access for places, no offence but for all we could know you could be secca, local autorities etc. Go there, see if you can get in. If you can, get a report up. If not, keep trying :thumb
You camera will be safe in there, provided you are sensible(to a certain extent) in there and take safety seriously.
I await your report :thumb

Fair enough totally appreciate that,

I have to admit I did wonder why people don't post entry points openly all makes sense now though - I am determined to get this done now - thanks for advice