real time web analytics
Report - - MG Rover Longbridge Sept 16 | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - MG Rover Longbridge Sept 16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

peskywabbit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is brilliant Nate, some fantastic photos! This report is particularly interesting to me as Longbridge was the reason I first became interested in urbexing. I used to work for a company that designed and installed the conveyors on the assembly lines for all the major car manufacturers in the UK and we did a huge amount of work at Longbridge. I visited there myself many times when the plant was in full production, a million light years away from how it is now :(. Really amazed to see there's so much still there after all this time. I've seen lots of reports from Longbridge on urbex sites since it closed down and for quite a while the offices were still intact, not trashed like they are now which is a shame. I'd love to visit it myself even though I'd find it quite sad, having seen it in its heyday. Thanks again for the report Nate, superb job :thumb

Last edited:

Nate

UrbexN8
Banned
I work in the car industry myself and design the wiring harnesses for Range Rover so this was a good little find and good to get a glimpse of one of there production lines and see what's changed from that era to now with how JLR manufacture cars. There was probably a couple extra bits we print see but did t want to push our luck too much in there. It's was amazing to see those cars on the line after all this time.