real time web analytics
Information - - Morons get stuck in Flo Selecta | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Morons get stuck in Flo Selecta

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
Every time my rubber dinghy burst (3-4 times over the years, usually a credit to drain wall barnacles or the dorsal fins of mullet fish) id rescue myself by performing this amazing coordinated limb routine....

Professionals call it 'Swimming'.
Wtf?

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
during normal conditions its no way deep enough for a dinghy, surely it wouldn't even move
saying that its slippery as so maybe they slid along.

siologen

Regular User
The outfall is well over 7ft deep. Lil Mike n Yaz used a dingy the first time they explored it.

during normal conditions its no way deep enough for a dinghy, surely it wouldn't even move
saying that its slippery as so maybe they slid along.

siologen

Regular User
Pics in the article are of the outfall, the last 200 m of which drop off to the full dirty, slutty depth of the Derwent. This dafty didnt get rescued cos he was in a drain. He got rescued cos he never learned the breast stroke. Poor bastard.

ok,
we accesed from the infall, never reached the outfall

siologen

Regular User
Yeah i do know of him. He did it slutty in some merkland canal tunnel, backstroke n all.... Then his missus yelled at him. Thats marriage id say. Plus he never dialed NineNineNine while drowning, so id say hes ok :)

Um, do you know Bertie? Any chance you could have a word like? :D