real time web analytics
Information - - Morons get stuck in Flo Selecta | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Morons get stuck in Flo Selecta

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Lol, yeah if anyones qualified to do that sort of thing he is! Just bloody boring waiting by the tunnel entrance for him to swim back :D:coat

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah, siologen, your alive, alive!!! Organizer of the first UK expo! Good to hear your comments on UK drains still. As for this drain, I do know someone who lives near Markeaton who told me of it, according to him, this place is meant to be dangerous and kept out of, but then he is very hard to read.....it is certainly built to handle a serious amount of floodwater tho.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I do know someone who lives near Markeaton who told me of it, according to him, this place is meant to be dangerous and kept out of, but then he is very hard to read.....it is certainly built to handle a serious amount of floodwater tho.

It's a long and large brick storm drain, there's a nice junction near the infall but the rest is pretty boring.

It's not dangerous unless it's raining

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's a long and large brick storm drain, there's a nice junction near the infall but the rest is pretty boring.

It's not dangerous unless it's raining

That was the point I made to him. I do find these blokes who have never been down a culvert who believe the official safety line touted out by the council and fire brigade quite annoying. Surges indeed!! This is not somewhere like Hong Kong where there is a monsoon climate, and most drainers know the rule, when it rains, etc....

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to get into trouble in the there, and him claiming to be a urban explorer is an embarrassment to us all! What a fucking numbty :wanker