Web
Analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Mr Blobbies House in the Sun. | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL and UE in the News Mr Blobbies House in the Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goan

Chatbox Retard
Regular User
Two more parks based on Crinkley Bottom - House Party's fictional setting - opened in Morecambe, Lancs, and Lowestoft, Suffolk. They have also closed.
Ooh, no one done them yet?

And its suprisingly positive

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's always the way - the best , most well hidden, explores get made public and before you know it the thrill has gone.

Ordnance

Slow news day no doubt! I was going to post the mail link with self same 'ravers' comment! Looks like decay over time to me....

Montstar

28DL Member
Regular User
haha! I actually remember going there as a kid! There was a button that said "Do Not Push".....I remember pushing it, nothing really happened I don't think...ha! :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.