real time web analytics
General - - New to this | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Officer_friendly

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I’m Chloe and I’m 24 and want to begin exploring and have been directed to this website. I’m from Eastbourne East Sussex and have access to a car, would anybody be able to point me in the direction of some good places to explore? Thank you :)

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Hello welcome to 28dl I would recommend using the search bar type in your area and see what you find :thumb

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Asking for places straight off the bat never goes down well, but we all started off in the same shoes lol I know it can be hard to find locations but your in the right place :)

welcome

Matthewk1998

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, lemme know if you do find anywhere, I live in Newhaven try the mill at horsebridge, you can still get in by climbing a wall

URBAN LADS UK

URBAN LADS UK
28DL Full Member
Hi, I’m Chloe and I’m 24 and want to begin exploring and have been directed to this website. I’m from Eastbourne East Sussex and have access to a car, would anybody be able to point me in the direction of some good places to explore? Thank you :)
message me on insta ill drop you a few places - @URBANLADSUK

monk

mature
28DL Full Member

Beachy head
Cuckmere haven
Follow the military trail from Pett level to Dover

Who has read this thread (Total: 154) View details