real time web analytics
Report - - NGTE Pyestock 04/03/07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - NGTE Pyestock 04/03/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

V

Velcroboy

Looks like Pyestock's had a busy weekend!! Visited here with Fredster on Sunday, bumped into Minty447 & The Funk - nice to meet you guys and Minty thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Didn't spend much time outside coz the weather was atrocious, really wanted a wander around under those big ol pipes....next time.

As stated by just about everyone else who's visited here - this place has major WOW factor, my jaw hit the floor on several occasions :D Control Panel Central... absolutely awesome I was really looking forward to seeing them and they didn't dissapoint!

Got seriously lost in the woods when we left the site... ended up coming out by the main entrance to the site :eek: Wouldn't have been too bad but the rain was hammering down and we had no idea where the carpark was.... que wandering aimlessly through the trees and marshy ground for half an hour

Here's a few of my shots... planned to try and put up some different shots but, considering how well documented this place is, will have probably failed :p

DSCF2017.jpg

Cell 4 handbook, mostly dating from the late sixties
DSCF2019.jpg

DSCF2012.jpg

DSCF1965.jpg

DSCF2037.jpg

DSCF2050.jpg

DSCF2115.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

DSCF2139.jpg

DSCF2121-1.jpg

DSCF2127.jpg

King Dick himself, imagine how big his nuts are :eek:

DSCF2089.jpg

DSCF2167.jpg

DSCF2157.jpg

As Sine.Cura said in his post "GO! Sooner rather than later." this one isn't too be missed, our best explore yet by a mile :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details