real time web analytics
Report - - NGTE Pyestock (35mm), December 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - NGTE Pyestock (35mm), December 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AnotherMansCause

The worth of boast worlds
28DL Full Member
I think it’s been nearly 5 months since I’ve posted a report (shocking, I know), so it’s about ruddy bloody time I produced something!

These were taken from a visit in December and due to the multitude of reports we’ve had recently, I’ve held off posting until now. With each report it seems that the destruction caused by shit bag metal thieves is increasing at a ridiculous rate so we knew we had to get there soon.

And so it was, on a cold December morning, myself, Chrisr86 and Olz9181 set off from Portsmouth in search of industrial sexiness.

CNV00034.jpg
CNV00020.jpg

What a place! It's even more remarkable when you consider the history of the site, with all the advancements that were made and now they want to destroy it all and build a supermarket distribution centre in its place. :wanker.

CNV00025.jpg
CNV00031.jpg

CNV00028.jpg

CNV00017.jpg
CNV00018.jpg

CNV00035.jpg

It was a largely successful day in terms of we saw what we wanted to see, however, when we’d decided we’d seen enough and were about to start making our escape, VRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMMMM, up pulled the jeep and ruined our chance of a sneaky get away.

Until next time!​

Last edited: