real time web analytics
Offered - - Nikon D90, sigma 10-20, samyang fisheye and 18-105 kit lens | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Offered - Nikon D90, sigma 10-20, samyang fisheye and 18-105 kit lens

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I have sadly decided to sell my camera gear, been used a handful of times since 2016, and i just dont get out that much any more so its just sat doing nowt

I have for sale
D90 body, can find out shutter count, has been well used but in good condition considering the places ive dragged it

A Samyang 8mm f/3.5 CS II Fisheye Lens for Nikon (AE)

A Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Nikon Fit Lens

A Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Camera has a battery ,charger and an IR remote or two

Sigma has the hard case and box it came in,and a UV filter to protect lens, fisheye has a bag it came in, not sure on box, the lens petal and hood on the 8mm got cracked, i repaired these so you wont really notice unless you look
Rather not post prices to be negotiated on individual 425 the lot
Will chuck in the sd card as well cos im such a nice chap,

give me a shout if interested

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Awww mate, sad times :(
its not getting used mate, i used to light paint pretty well, but i cant see me getting involved in anything these days, and ive just forked out on more pc upgrades, so it could do with going while theres still value in the lenses

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Absolutely no one needs a fisheye or a wangle then.. i remember the days every fucker was after the exploring kit bag lenses..

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Didn't realise you could get filters and stuff for the Sigma 10-20. That being said, I've never really looked.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Didn't realise you could get filters and stuff for the Sigma 10-20. That being said, I've never really looked.
Standard exploring thing to do to stop the lens getting scratched was add a UV filter.. been on there since ive had this one

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Standard exploring thing to do to stop the lens getting scratched was add a UV filter.. been on there since ive had this one
I did that with my nikkor 35mm lens and it came in handy about a week later when I smashed the filter after dropping it.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I did that with my nikkor 35mm lens and it came in handy about a week later when I smashed the filter after dropping it.
yeah that can and does happen with the places these lenses and kit get dragged