real time web analytics
Report - - Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon - May 2021 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon - May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kirbzvids

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
End day if you lot dint brake the window what you worrying about im personly not saying it you but it a risk if peole are listing there right up as thanks to this fella i got in make you sound guilty, you nees to be more open how you got in or make a effot when you leave to report it if your there for photos and caused no damage then no diffrent to what im into, it peole smashing the windows for a 20 seconds video i dont agree with hope that clears things up its the damage being casued is the on going issuie

Kirbzvids

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sick of hearing about this place tbh and a load of Swindon spastics "smashing it up". Welcome to the life cycle of derp!

@Kirbzvids I've tried to answer and also reply to some of your concerns via PM, hope that goes some way into explaining these types of situations..
Well im not one of them and i have pm you back buddy

Crazy cargirl

28DL Member
28DL Member
I love this site but there seems to be a number of people who don’t abide by the code, leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but photos. That’s why I’m here, I do hope they reopen this place but last weeks pics showed fire damage if it gets smashed up then it’s most likely the end of such a fab amenity for the community and will be bulldozed as it won’t be financially viable to repair.

Kirbzvids

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I love this site but there seems to be a number of people who don’t abide by the code, leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but photos. That’s why I’m here, I do hope they reopen this place but last weeks pics showed fire damage if it gets smashed up then it’s most likely the end of such a fab amenity for the community and will be bulldozed as it won’t be financially viable to repair.
Best commont yet on hear

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
End day if you lot dint brake the window what you worrying about im personly not saying it you but it a risk if peole are listing there right up as thanks to this fella i got in make you sound guilty, you nees to be more open how you got in or make a effot when you leave to report it if your there for photos and caused no damage then no diffrent to what im into, it peole smashing the windows for a 20 seconds video i dont agree with hope that clears things up its the damage being casued is the on going issuie

I probably agree but not sure I have any idea what you are saying.

Kirbzvids

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I probably agree but not sure I have any idea what you are saying.
I like your sticking upnfor the bulding and not classing it as some where to go i hate the fact this small town has nothing to do and peole think its acceptable to smash the only good place there was up SBC are helping on the site now and have 24/7 secerty there agter my drum and bass session in the kitchen i told them to get a warrent so thay did

Bobling

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh gawd. This was the stop off from a visit to Grandma's, half way home. The youngest wasn't allowed to go on the big slides as he's not eight yet. His 8th birthday is 1st August. Absolutely gutted to see it gone and closed. Real tears here. A thousand hopes it will be able to reopen under another operator. Please don't go there and fuck it up and graff it people, please?

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
I like your sticking upnfor the bulding and not classing it as some where to go i hate the fact this small town has nothing to do and peole think its acceptable to smash the only good place there was up SBC are helping on the site now and have 24/7 secerty there agter my drum and bass session in the kitchen i told them to get a warrent so thay did

I try not to be that guy because I know that this isn't a universal strength but...

spellchecker?

Kirbzvids

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know it not my job but incan also stop unwanted attiontion its not closing down or being demolished untill the historic england has been decided on

Who has read this thread (Total: 424) View details