real time web analytics
Report - - The Oasis leisure Centre - Swindon - may 2021 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Oasis leisure Centre - Swindon - may 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lovely. Been wanting to see in here. The Bedford Oasis is also nice, it’s still open but when the outdoor pool is closed in the winter, the indoor pool is hot like a bath, and the wave machine is amazingly powerful. It was built a lot later in 1990 but it’s nice to visit.

I went with my mate once at lunchtime a year or so ago and asked why the flumes weren’t running, they said cause the kids are at school. We just said, “yes. That’s why we came at lunch time to use the flumes!!”

well reported and not all to far from me!

The flume at Bedford is pretty fast & love the way it has a timer on the wall so u can try & beat your time ;-)

Lilers

28DL Member
28DL Member
Cheers mate. If your planning a visit. I'd recommended waiting a while as all the local " save the oasis" Karen's are up in arms that someone else has been in. So u may be meet by a lynch mob!
Let's hope next time someone explores it, that won't happen.. those sorts of people are annoying.

The0farrell

South Wales
28DL Full Member
Going try go here Thursday but will it be pointless trying to go in the day? Don’t really want to have a wasted trip if there’s security there in the daytime.

The0farrell

South Wales
28DL Full Member
Don't mention when you are going to visit... Use some common sence on a public forum! :banghead
Swindon is a bit of a dead place I’m hoping they don’t track here then changed days now anyway because I can’t do the Thursday anymore so it’s fine. Just wondering if there’s security or not in the daytime but I’d guess there is if it’s secca

D

Deleted member 152431

Amazing Report, Went to visit it recently and got in (suprisingly easy) however they had locked the doors and entrances to the pool area from where we got in, when we moved around to try get some cool shots, they have now unfortunately turned on lots of the motion sensors now (did not go near the sports hall). But yea its a cracking little place :D

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing Report, Went to visit it recently and got in (suprisingly easy) however they had locked the doors and entrances to the pool area from where we got in, when we moved around to try get some cool shots, they have now unfortunately turned on lots of the motion sensors now (did not go near the sports hall). But yea its a cracking little place :D
Yea didn't go anywhere near the rest of the building as knew it was alarmed

The0farrell

South Wales
28DL Full Member
Ah this explains why we set the alarm off today then went and got in earlier but I thought it was a different way to get to the pool because the gates were sealed but ended up setting the alarms off unfortunately

Who has read this thread (Total: 678) View details