real time web analytics
Report - - Old Swan Roundup (Liverpool, 2017/2018) | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old Swan Roundup (Liverpool, 2017/2018)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ricardo459

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apologies, I couldn’t find it in your postings as it doesn’t have a date in the title as is the recommended format.
Nevertheless, you should still be somewhat respectful of others works and efforts even if you do find the report “bland”.
I
Apologies, I couldn’t find it in your postings as it doesn’t have a date in the title as is the recommended format.
Nevertheless, you should still be somewhat respectful of others works and efforts even if you do find the report “bland”.
It's my opinion, and If I was trying to be disrespectful believe me I could come up words far worse than bland.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Apologies for this thread being ruined by someone with an 'opinion' :rolleyes:

As it stands and I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say keep them to yourself in future unless it has some meaningful point!

In the grand scheme of things you're an exploring nobody so to come along here and belittle a seasoned explorer has only succeeded in you looking a twat, might I suggest you take @Yorrick advice and wind it in :thumb

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Regardless of whether this thread is any good I suspect this guy may have been offended by my comment on his Newry army base effort.
It was supposed to be an encouraging comment - it's a good find - but maybe didn't come across that way.

Who has read this thread (Total: 163) View details