real time web analytics
Report - - ORIENTAL MANSION, TELFORD, JUNE 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ORIENTAL MANSION, TELFORD, JUNE 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mine & Mooksters comments weren't slating the post. The report is very good. I hadnt seen it on here, nor FB. We say tour bus when a place looks exceptional & with some expensive things left behind. That is all we were referring too. Maybe we both should of stated firstly that the report was good, and the photos beautiful. But alas we have seen so many excellent explores get trashed in days, when posted publicly here. I believe there are many more explorers here than on FB site.

We will always help members if they contribute & help themselves too. :thumb

Oh thank you! Thought I’d done summat wrong at first haha

D&D Urban Explorer's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mine & Mooksters comments weren't slating the post. The report is very good. I hadnt seen it on here, nor FB. We say tour bus when a place looks exceptional & with some expensive things left behind. That is all we were referring too. Maybe we both should of stated firstly that the report was good, and the photos beautiful. But alas we have seen so many excellent explores get trashed in days, when posted publicly here. I believe there are many more explorers here than on FB site.

We will always help members if they contribute & help themselves too. :thumb
I wasn't referring to your comments on this post, as I said I've seen a few comments on posts and forums this past week from a few who think they are the only ones who once have found a location no one else is allowed to have a look (well that's how it's come across) also a few newbies like me have asked a question in the forum and got a crappy reply or were belittled.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I wasn't referring to your comments on this post, as I said I've seen a few comments on posts and forums this past week from a few who think they are the only ones who once have found a location no one else is allowed to have a look (well that's how it's come across) also a few newbies like me have asked a question in the forum and got a crappy reply or were belittled.
Thats unacceptable, If I had seen that I would of said something. Please dont feel belittled. And some do give crappy replies I know. I never would. If you have a question and dont want to post it you are always welcome to pm me, If I can help I will. Happy exploring D&D

D&D Urban Explorer's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats unacceptable, If I had seen that I would of said something. Please dont feel belittled. And some do give crappy replies I know. I never would. If you have a question and dont want to post it you are always welcome to pm me, If I can help I will. Happy exploring D&D
Thank you... I just let it go, im not on here to argue with people, my 15yr old daughter has autism and is fascinated with the hobby so we go exploring together (great for me to be like a kid again) I joined this site for info, advice and ideas to help us along. If people don't want to help no probs. I know it's like everything in life, it's not the majority, it's the few. For what it's worth I think the page as a whole is amazing.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thank you... I just let it go, im not on here to argue with people, my 15yr old daughter has autism and is fascinated with the hobby so we go exploring together (great for me to be like a kid again) I joined this site for info, advice and ideas to help us along. If people don't want to help no probs. I know it's like everything in life, it's not the majority, it's the few. For what it's worth I think the page as a whole is amazing.

I know you explore with your daughter, I saw your 1st report, I did comment on how sad the fire was. You are correct, it is the few. In general we are a friendly bunch, I think the lockdown got to a lot of peoples head, and during that time I did see more crappy comments than usual. I hope you & your daughter have an amazing time exploring. It is like being a kid again, I love it lol .

D&D Urban Explorer's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know you explore with your daughter, I saw your 1st report, I did comment on how sad the fire was. You are correct, it is the few. In general we are a friendly bunch, I think the lockdown got to a lot of peoples head, and during that time I did see more crappy comments than usual. I hope you & your daughter have an amazing time exploring. It is like being a kid again, I love it lol .
Thank you. We are off out today thanks to some info we found on here. Hopefully we can get access and do a report tomorrow.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Are people really that concerned that the tourbus will turn up? Looks to me like some shit 1980s house full of shit 1980s furniture in the outskirts of some shit 1980s town. Can’t fathom why anyone would travel to see this - makes that Coombe Park dump look like Chatsworth!

Good report though.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Are people really that concerned that the tourbus will turn up? Looks to me like some shit 1980s house full of shit 1980s furniture in the outskirts of some shit 1980s town. Can’t fathom why anyone would travel to see this - makes that Coombe Park dump look like Chatsworth!

Good report though.

It's one of those big tacky modern mansion type houses, delusions of grandeur and all that jazz.

Who has read this thread (Total: 1295) View details