real time web analytics
Report - - Overflow Abandoned Tunnel, May 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Overflow Abandoned Tunnel, May 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
O yes very exciting if your into underground stuff oort is the man to speak to for a large part of the country I no him well and once you do get some reports up it will be worth your while , mines are very awesome but it’s all about being with the correct people. you can travel about so if you no of more local near you I would say go do it enjoy yourself !

cnhughes0

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
O yes very exciting if your into underground stuff oort is the man to speak to for a large part of the country I no him well and once you do get some reports up it will be worth your while , mines are very awesome but it’s all about being with the correct people. you can travel about so if you no of more local near you I would say go do it enjoy yourself !
Ah honestly, thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, it was not meant personally, emergency services are stretched, that is all, they have been dealing with fires and idiots jumping and injuring/killing themselves. This can wait until everything is fully normal, just my take, nowt personal on mind!!!!

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Common sense prevails, going for a walk in a tunnel is hardly dangerous. Doing the CRTT is.

Who has read this thread (Total: 300) View details