real time web analytics
Report - - Paulsgrove WW2 radio bunker Sunday 27th of September 2020 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Paulsgrove WW2 radio bunker Sunday 27th of September 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Abandonedvoyager

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is the WW2 radio bunker I went to visit another location but unfortunately was heavily guarded so I decided to take a trip to this astonishing piece of history. Now some of you may think this is boring but the fact you are able to be in somewhere that was once apart of a war that’s not in a museum touching the metal tin walls and iron frames really takes your breath away I would love to go to more of these if anyone is willing to help me maybe you could come along I know information isn’t meant to be given out here but I’d like to come along with you guys if possible I hope you like my first ever post :)

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Good effort on your 1st post. Some good shots there. Your right re the nostalgic feel of a deep shelter/bunker/fort etc. Never boring for me. Just a few tips for future reports. Please title correctly, Name, area, mth & yr . And secondly try to find some history to attach to your post, makes a huge difference. And most true explorers will read it. Apart for that welcome to 28dls, happy exploring:thumb

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Looks more like a deep shelter than a radio bunker.

we have an entire section of the site for MIlitary sites so yes we are quite partial to all sorts of bunkers and related stuff.

Abandonedvoyager

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good effort on your 1st post. Some good shots there. Your right re the nostalgic feel of a deep shelter/bunker/fort etc. Never boring for me. Just a few tips for future reports. Please title correctly, Name, area, mth & yr . And secondly try to find some history to attach to your post, makes a huge difference. And most true explorers will read it. Apart for that welcome to 28dls, happy exploring:thumb
Thank you appreciate the feed back :)

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member
I explored this for the sole reason i needed somewhere to curl off a bum sausage....... the feeling passed and i held off until i got home. True story!!!!!!