real time web analytics
Report - - Port Mulgrave Ironstone Mine & Tunnel. MAY 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Port Mulgrave Ironstone Mine & Tunnel. MAY 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JaneEyre

The clumsiest explorer in Yorkshire!
28DL Full Member
Beautiful photos sweetie, gorgeous, I mean it, but I agree you are an idiot!

Glad you are alive even if you seem to be making a habit of trying to do yourself in ;)

<3

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If I had an air tank, I'd be in there tomorrow night. As it is, I might pussy about in the first section, grab a few snaps then chicken out. Anything I do in there now will pale into insignificance compared to this though. Unless I can get some scuba kit and traverse all the way through to Dalehouse. Naked. Doing handstands.

It"s like one of your reports anyway, just without the complete W@anker bit :coat

Although i thought chest deep in Sandsend & the Cat Drift was risky when you did them lol

Thing is first section that"ll now be low water is enticing and i"ll just peep into section 2 ooh that"s nice .....while i"m here i"ll just ............makes you wonder if i"d been with someone else what would have happened with 2 people depleting the breathable air :eek:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beautiful photos sweetie, gorgeous, I mean it, but I agree you are an idiot!

Glad you are alive even if you seem to be making a habit of trying to do yourself in ;)

<3

I do take a good picture love, it"s just nobody ever sees them .......including me lol

I think putting myself in Hospital with the Secateurs may have been me thinking i"m now invincible ? .....not as it seems going off 12 hours and an hour in Pinders operating theatre. Although i could watch Stanley Royd Asylum clocktower in between my live view of what they were doing to my hand that i"ve just banged :(

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
thats brillient,
both write up & Photographs are top stuff.
Identical too my 2008 visit,
except abit of lose brick by the merging tunnels. :thumb

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice picsmate, came out superb. Real nice venture as well! Glad to hear you're ok. :thumb

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers mate.
It"s not the way i"d like to end it all, believe me i can think of much more enjoyable ways lol

Mutagen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in here for a little poke around today with my gas detector: O2 alarm went mental in the roof void of the first big collapse inside the tramway tunnel - O2 levels dropped to <15%. I got the f**k out of Dodge after reading your report and not wanting to die in orange sludge. Got some nice pics though so might chuck a quick report up later on for completeness.

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
AR, this is epic stuff :thumb
Some excellent photos on what is clearly a dangerous site
Glad you got out ok, and glad your emphasizing the situation here

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in here for a little poke around today with my gas detector: O2 alarm went mental in the roof void of the first big collapse inside the tramway tunnel - O2 levels dropped to <15%. I got the f**k out of Dodge after reading your report and not wanting to die in orange sludge. Got some nice pics though so might chuck a quick report up later on for completeness.

Seems like some :wanker used all the air up before you got there mate :(

Glad your"e safe, already commented on your post mate :thumb just hope it"s not gonna be a challenge to some now. obviously the local Mining community will be paying a visit soon, but at least they"ll have the gear.