real time web analytics
Report - - Protestants Martyr's Memorial Church - Sep 19 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Protestants Martyr's Memorial Church - Sep 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jtza

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Protestants Martyr's Memorial Church

This place was one of my first successes since getting back to exploring and it was a good way to kick it back off.
I joined @UrbandonedTeam for this explore and their report gives a nice overview of the history of the spot if you wish to know a little bit more about the location (as well as a set of better photos). I know their report has just been uploaded but thought I would share my take on the trip too.
Their report can be found here: UrbandonedTeam's Report

Media:

DSC-0362.jpg

DSC-0355.jpg

DSC-0347.jpg

DSC-0350.jpg

DSC-0270.jpg

DSC-0345.jpg

DSC-0343.jpg

DSC-0337.jpg

DSC-0338.jpg

The Main Hall:

DSC-0302.jpg

DSC-0289.jpg

DSC-0317.jpg

DSC-0313.jpg

DSC-0327.jpg

DSC-0312.jpg

Here is also a link to our video take on the site, be sure to have a watch if you fancy :)

Thanks for reading!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Really like that. Some lovely architecture, some great decay and ace stained glass = win.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
:thumb Great report, I loved @UrbandonedTeam take on it, but like this also. Some different angles on things. I like how the 11th photo has come out, dont know if you've lightroom`d it or it just came out that way. Nice seeing the object of the shot brought forward and the foreground darkened down. Great shot imho. :cool:

jtza

28DL Regular User
Regular User
:thumb Great report, I loved @UrbandonedTeam take on it, but like this also. Some different angles on things. I like how the 11th photo has come out, dont know if you've lightroom`d it or it just came out that way. Nice seeing the object of the shot brought forward and the foreground darkened down. Great shot imho. :cool:
Thanks man, I didn’t use lightroom for it it just came out that way which I was was quite pleased about.