real time web analytics
Report - - Recce Glynn Brook Tunnels | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Recce Glynn Brook Tunnels

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i told you i dont know where the other end is

I understand that. But I was merely suggesting a way you could get some reports up. Padlocked culverts that look like you need to crawl through them won't be fun for you, nor very to interesting to look at on here. Are there any rivers nearby you? Try walking along and looking for big outfalls, again, not meant to be condescending, good luck and hope you find something big.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
I understand that. But I was merely suggesting a way you could get some reports up. Padlocked culverts that look like you need to crawl through them won't be fun for you, nor very to interesting to look at on here. Are there any rivers nearby you? Try walking along and looking for big outfalls, again, not meant to be condescending, good luck and hope you find something big.
like the big wide culverts on the pellipar

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
[like the big wide culverts on the pellipar

I am not sure if you have already covered those, but if not, get inside and walk through them and document with photos what you see. If not I am sure there will be other ones nearby or further afield from you, recceing is a bit hit and miss, sometimes you find something good, other times nowt at all. Do you have an a to z of your nearest city or town as that will show you where watercourses are and where they go hidden, so you can go and look on foot.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
I am not sure if you have already covered those, but if not, get inside and walk through them and document with photos what you see. If not I am sure there will be other ones nearby or further afield from you, recceing is a bit hit and miss, sometimes you find something good, other times nowt at all. Do you have an a to z of your nearest city or town as that will show you where watercourses are and where they go hidden, so you can go and look on foot.
i mind i used flood maps which show up all watercourses even culverted ones

The Troll

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is my new 28dl profile guys my culvert explorations will be under this account for now on

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok, welcome back, Not sure if the name is an appropriate choice though and you might get some stick for it?

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You do realise though, it is a play on "internet troll", and given how rude you were to people in the thread about the haunted tunnel, you can maybe see why some people on here will see it that way? Nothing personal against you mind.

The Troll

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i
You do realise though, it is a play on "internet troll", and given how rude you were to people in the thread about the haunted tunnel, you can maybe see why some people on here will see it that way? Nothing personal against you mind.
I was not rude on that thread and it does not mean internet troll in any way it means troll of the tunnel

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
It certainly looks like you mean internet troll
A view which is backed up by you never actually going under any bridges

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You were rude when just because people disagreed with you about the tunnel being haunted, and that this was a board for discussing drains, not the paranormal, you kept stating matter of factly : " IT IS HAUNTED!!!". That is what made you come across as rude and very sure of yourself, and in life as you grow you will find that will make many think you to be obnoxious if you continue to stubbornly cling to a belief, and refuse to listen to any counter argument or discussion. But that is just my take, again, not personal at all. It does look like you mean internet troll however, to agree with Mr Powers, and I think the choice of avatar and name is not very wise.

Who has read this thread (Total: 154) View details