real time web analytics
Report - - Recce Glynn Brook Tunnels | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Recce Glynn Brook Tunnels

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
The Tunnelmasters back to drain exploring and some of you may know me for the Largantogher tunnel i am finished with that tunnel now all thats there has been covered i will post it in spate or something .
Anyways back to Glynn Brook it is a brook that flows under the town and there is 2 tunnels this is a recce for now more than likely i will go down the tunnel sooner than later. we will find out tommorow

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Look forward to the fruits of your labour, but for now this is more a lead or info than a thread ?

I'll remove this once you've covered it off, always good to see new drain stuff being posted :thumb

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Look forward to the fruits of your labour, but for now this is more a lead or info than a thread ?

I'll remove this once you've covered it off, always good to see new drain stuff being posted :thumb
thats alright looking foward

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member

sorry i have not been on 28dl since my computer broke the brook tunnels are locked and the open one is far to small no chance il be going down

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
heres so far the open brook council has the culvert padlocked

the inlet

i forgot to take a photo of the other culvert and im not squeezing down a 2 foot culvert and i have no idea where the outlet is im still tracking it down

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been in an rcp that size, and got under the grille, but there was no padlock though, and I am not advocating cutting off and replacing a padlock just for the record. I heard there is a big system in Belfast, you need to find something big and walkable methinks, just a suggestion mind, not meaning to come across condescending.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
I've been in an rcp that size, and got under the grille, but there was no padlock though, and I am not advocating cutting off and replacing a padlock just for the record. I heard there is a big system in Belfast, you need to find something big and walkable methinks, just a suggestion mind, not meaning to come across condescending.
there is lots of systems in belfast like the farset river for example that will be in the future

Who has read this thread (Total: 154) View details