real time web analytics
Report - - Recce Glynn Brook Tunnels | UK Draining Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Recce Glynn Brook Tunnels

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Yes you were rude,and you new name is totally apt as just keep rehashing the same old explores despite given loads of other decent explores in your area.......crack on Trolly

The Troll

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes you were rude,and you new name is totally apt as just keep rehashing the same old explores despite given loads of other decent explores in your area.......crack on Trolly
more to come just forget about the past no more repetitive

The Troll

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You were rude when just because people disagreed with you about the tunnel being haunted, and that this was a board for discussing drains, not the paranormal, you kept stating matter of factly : " IT IS HAUNTED!!!". That is what made you come across as rude and very sure of yourself, and in life as you grow you will find that will make many think you to be obnoxious if you continue to stubbornly cling to a belief, and refuse to listen to any counter argument or discussion. But that is just my take, again, not personal at all. It does look like you mean internet troll however, to agree with Mr Powers, and I think the choice of avatar and name is not very wise.
im not being rude thats just the name i gave the tunnel because of town rumors that the forest the pipe outfalls into is haunted its not to annoy people in the slightest its just a name

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok, I will give you the chance, but you did mention that the tunnel and the "plantin" is haunted in a very cocksure way, and now say you say it is just the name you gave the tunnel because of town rumours. So it is just that, a rumour. But like you say, let's let bygones be bygones and see what new stuff you unearth, but please do not let yourself get back into a boy who cried wolf scenario.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
I thought a troll was someone who comes on here making pointless comments but not posting any content or pictures of explores that they’ve done? Not the OP by that definition..

The Troll

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok, I will give you the chance, but you did mention that the tunnel and the "plantin" is haunted in a very cocksure way, and now say you say it is just the name you gave the tunnel because of town rumours. So it is just that, a rumour. But like you say, let's let bygones be bygones and see what new stuff you unearth, but please do not let yourself get back into a boy who cried wolf scenario.
that will do

Who has read this thread (Total: 154) View details