real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 8 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Like speed said, not only was he epic for the base jumping and high stuff, but he was also one of the best urban explorers in London, cracking sites like Bow court, Matchbox and Gillette... I dont think there is another explorer down there to fill his boots with sites like those in the future...

T

Tundra

Thats tragic news, we never met but for me his reports where some of the most memorable on here, deepest condolances to his loved ones and RIP fella.

Wings

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been watching this thread with sadness and awe since the first post, and there's nothing that I can say that hasn't been said already.

The huge loss is echoed here, the skydiving community and the BASE community alike, and there's no doubt that we've lost a great guy, admired and respected by those who had the privilege to meet him, explore with him, jump with him or simply view his photos.

A few people have contacted me saying that they would like to get involved with skydiving, which is great - some even saying that they'd like to complete solo jumps and earn their license. If you'd like some independent info, give me a message and I'll send you some links.

Blue skies DF.

BOW

Armchair Explorer
28DL Full Member
Very very sad news indeed. May you rest in peace Downfallen. My thoughts are with your loved ones.

boxfrenzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What terrible news. Like everyone here, the incredible photographs and the places we got to see were truly breathtaking. Condolences to family, loved ones and friends. RIP

zerocool

disco legs all the way :)
28DL Full Member
truly awful news, I never met the guy but i loved reading his reports and reading the amazing stories with them all..
He will be truly missed on the forum.

R.I.P Downfallen

nickweb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats really sad I hope his friends and family have the strength to get through this impossible time.
I never knew him but I am saddened by the world's loss, RIP Downfallen

Squirrell 911

28DL Regular User
Regular User
A really sad day. I got a call to say this had happened, I had the pleasure of exploring with him and met him on pissups. A really genuine guy who didnt brag about his exploits, just let the pictures do the talking.

RIP dude.

kylemcc

28DL Member
28DL Member
Never met him but by reading the posts here i can tell he will be truly missed. My thoughts are with his loved ones.

toothdoctor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
RIP downfallen. Like some of you, I never met him but was inspired by what he did. Condolences to his family and friends.....

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
Gutted :( we'll miss you dude this place wont be the same without some of your reports and great photos :(

Hicks

28DL Member
28DL Member
Cant add anything else that has not been said already, never met the guy, but fascinated by his reports and pics, and his huge set of solid brass ones.

Truely shocked as soon as I saw the top page before logging in, and my thoughts go to his family and friends at this time.

RIP