real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 7 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Met DF briefly at the Guildford meet, a lovely bloke. Very saddened by the news. My thoughts are with his loved ones.

H

Hanx!

I, like many others, never met him but was astounded by his reports. Rest in soft peace.

K

kezman

As others have said, write-ups of his adventures and pics were always stunning.

Rest In Peace.

funkymonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He lived fast, He died young.

RIP DownFallen

Condolences to his family and friends, never a good time for this, but so close to Christmas must make it all the worse.

Respect.

Well Wasp

Buzzzzzzzzzzz
28DL Full Member
good bye, some of the most epic reports and storeys on this place were his, you will be missed

hope you went with few regrets

my heart goes out to his family and friends

mr_bones

28DL Member
28DL Member
Tragic to hear this news. He obviously loved what he did, and died doing what he enjoyed the most.

Massive condolences to family and friends alike.

Isiah_Sheepworrier

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My condolences to his friends and family. I never met the guy, but it sounded like he lived life to the full, which can't be a bad thing

tommo

shire lad born & breeding
28DL Full Member
R.I.P downfallen

the internet can be so impersonel,emotionless...... untill times like this, not all of us may of meet him or befriended him but we will all share a thought for him, for who he was and what he achieved

condolences to the family and friends

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
He truely was one of the best. Everyone should take the time to go look at his reports again, you will appreciate what an extraordinary explorer he was. Every report is unique, nearly all brand new stuff and most never repeated, stunning photography every time and all this while being a totaly sound guy! He explored for the experiance not to showboat, came head to head with many of us over stuff but all was forgotten when it came to busting some epicness. no one will replace him!

foz101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some of the best shots on here were his, not just because of how they looked, but where they were taken from.

I loved the vid posted of him doing a jump, landing in a central London street, then a meat wagon coming round the corner and him talking his way out of it and doing a runner.

RIP

MOFO

Don't Worry Be Happy
28DL Full Member
Terrible news. i allways had big respect for him,

RIP downfallen i hope you get to base from heaven dude

BillAnd

Badass dare devil gangsta
28DL Full Member
Sorry to hear of his untimely passing from this world

on to the next adventure I hope DF

Gob bless you man