real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MADMAX

28DL Full Member
Very sad news indeed. Condolences go out to his family and friends. Downfallen was living proof that life really is too short not to live it up a little.
RIP Fella!

Last edited:

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fuck. Hope there's some big things up there (or wherever he is now) for him to continue doing the thing he loved. Keep jumping, Downfallen.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Friggin hell, that's crap news! :(

I have always had huge respect for him and his incredible feats, what a tragic loss for UE!

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
Having met him once, I realised he was a very unassuming chap who didnt really want to talk about his exploits a great deal, even though most people could have listened to him all night, I know I did back at the Guildford meet.

Echoing what others have said really, RIP Downfallen, you will not be forgotten!

Dark Prince

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
sssiiiggghhh....what can i say.....

Never met Downfallen, but enjoyed reading his reports. His pictures taken on the rooftops were truely amazing, the colours always seemed so vivid. My thoughts are with his friends and family at this tragic time.

RIP Downfallen......

DP

TheSmurfinator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still can't quite believe this. DF was such an inspiration to so many people....Only spoke to him a few times via PM and never had the honor of meeting him, sadly, but he came across as a great bloke and was always willing to help. RIP mate.

naatje from holland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh man, That's some sad, sad news to log in to.
The things the man did were MEGA.
I'm sure he must have been one hell of a bloke.
Rest in peace!

emotive69

cloak of invisibility
28DL Full Member
Great urbexer with some real balls and a fantastic way with a camera , will be sadly missed although i never knew him personally. Love and thoughts are with his family. RIP

emotive69

chauffeur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very sorry to hear of this loss! I have looked at many of his photos in sheer awe, thoughts are with his family at this time.

KongZi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Such a terrible shame when some one young is taken so suddenly, his poor family will be in bits, I wish them well.

urbanity

28dl flâneur
28DL Full Member
I've only known of Downfallen for a few months, but he seemed to exist in a slightly different dimension to the rest of us. The Burj Dubai jump stands an extraordinary testament to a guy who dared to do more than dream. I hope that a way will be found to preserve his extraordinary collection of images.
My condolences to his family and friends.