real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletcher's, Greenfield 2008-2023 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletcher's, Greenfield 2008-2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
What a cracking set. No stone unturned. Great piece of iconic industry well covered. So much to like and love here. The industrial lights are great to see in situ.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Lovely stuff. Will swing by and try and take in the workshops when I get a chance. I think that's the one bit I've never found open.

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
A fantastic thorough report of an all-time great. One of those I just never got around to doing due to the distance and uncertainty of actually getting in. The boiler house looks great and I can't believe how many old control panels and motors etc are left in storage. Absolute top-notch photography aswell!

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Cheers all.

It’s such a good place and although it’s a bit trashed, messed about it just gets better every time.

I thought it would have had some serious traffic since the demo started but we didn’t see anyone.

I think it’s worth getting over there whilst the workshops are open I know that’s one bit not too many have seen, which was the reason for putting it in NP.

The_Raw

Staff member
Awesome selection of shots there mate. Never actually made it here myself but I'm very tempted after reading through this

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely belting report with a great photo set! I have still yet to visit the 'workshop' and 'kitchen' areas and I need a re visit but seen pretty much everything else. I love the mix of old and new photos, really good stuff that mate.

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quality thorough report that. As many have said an all time classic that you’ve covered extensively and with respect. Never seen the workshops or boiler house anywhere so loved seeing those pics.
unlikely to ever see the likes of this little gem again!
I’d have happily looked at more pics, great job.

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some top pics in there mate, i've never seen the forklifts in any other position than where they are now either! I too have been many times and each time I find something new.

Can't believe the power worked and everything in the early days, mind boggling the amount of stuff in there that surely would have been worth quite a bit.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Absolutely belting report with a great photo set! I have still yet to visit the 'workshop' and 'kitchen' areas and I need a re visit but seen pretty much everything else. I love the mix of old and new photos, really good stuff that mate.
Thanks mate, the workshops used to be pretty packed out. I was surprised at how empty they were this time around. Like I say i had a hard drive failure and lost loads of pictures, but i’m sure there’s some old pictures on here.

Spot on that, covered the nicely :thumb

Cheers dude

Amazing report best ive seen and great photos

Thank you

Quality thorough report that. As many have said an all time classic that you’ve covered extensively and with respect. Never seen the workshops or boiler house anywhere so loved seeing those pics.
unlikely to ever see the likes of this little gem again!
I’d have happily looked at more pics, great job.
Than you, theres tons more pics here if you’re interested
Some top pics in there mate, i've never seen the forklifts in any other position than where they are now either! I too have been many times and each time I find something new.

Can't believe the power worked and everything in the early days, mind boggling the amount of stuff in there that surely would have been worth quite a bit.

Thanks, yeah it was a mad place back in the day. Genuinely one of them “left over night” types. I cant remember when the forklifts got moved, some of the offices have been moved about and cleaned up too. I’m pretty sure the internet even worked too and we were on 28 😂 (could have been somewhere else but i’m sure it was here)

Who has read this thread (Total: 158) View details