real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletcher's, Greenfield 2008-2023 | Industrial Sites | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletcher's, Greenfield 2008-2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Young One

needs a better torch :/
28DL Full Member
Go down and find out mate if it is still standing explore it if it isn't tell us and explore something else near by

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It was still there yesterday if that helps, not that I went. But it might be demolished tomorrow. Security are very much on it now, so keep that in mind.

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was still there yesterday if that helps, not that I went. But it might be demolished tomorrow. Security are very much on it now, so keep that in mind.
They cant knock the full thing down as it is a listed building. They only knocked the other bit down as that was the 'newer' added bit.

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anybody know if Fletcher's is still standing??Went just before Christmas and planning on going again missed a few parts
I explored on Christmas Eve and it was still in the same state it had for weeks. Somebody confirmed with security that it’s only the new section getting demolished, which is the part that’s already been done.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
They cant knock the full thing down as it is a listed building. They only knocked the other bit down as that was the 'newer' added bit.
Listed or not it's amazing what they will try and get away with. Listed buildings tend to be more vulnerable than none listed in my experience. The demolished tomorrow was a tongue in cheek comment really :)

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Listed or not it's amazing what they will try and get away with. Listed buildings tend to be more vulnerable than none listed in my experience. The demolished tomorrow was a tongue in cheek comment really :)
Given the state of the inside when I visited a few months back, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re back to turning a blind eye to scrappers again, trying to make the place less appealing to explore

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Given the state of the inside when I visited a few months back, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re back to turning a blind eye to scrappers again, trying to make the place less appealing to explore
I would not be surprised. but definitely still there as seen a few pics from two people who have been this weekend.

Who has read this thread (Total: 158) View details