real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletcher's, Greenfield 2008-2023 | Industrial Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletcher's, Greenfield 2008-2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The turbine hall has been cleared of all the scrap too. Its no coincidence.

Incidentally has anyone done the rest of the big building with the Landover?
I have, I climbed up those dodgy stairs (on the outside) and almost crippled myself 🤣 It was just an empty warehouse.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
The turbine hall has been cleared of all the scrap too. Its no coincidence.

Incidentally has anyone done the rest of the big building with the Landover?

Poked my head in ages ago and it was empty other than a few logs.

Mattyremover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So we went for the first time today after loving north from down south a couple of years ago, starting a business and renovating a home has occupied much of our (father 49 & son 26 team) all I can say was wow what a site. The weather was horrendous and we had the trusty I’ve lost my dog dog with us 😂😂we found some of what you’ve photographed is no more I’ll post some pictures taken today December 4th 2023 we found the Rover but no Landy 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️can anyone advise where it was/is as I’d love to photograph this

E9787391-41BC-48A4-9B29-58438D30B9A4.jpeg

4F092C1D-4F23-4F29-B7E1-B9855B7190D8.jpeg

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any clues if the demo work is still ongoing? I still need to finish this and week days are better for me. Last time I went in a Monday, was full of demo workers.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
From what i’ve heard it’s stopped for now. Just the newer end section has been flattened.

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
With a hectic festive period I’ve not managed to go back, someone said the Land Rover has now gone ? Can anyone confirm ?
Haven’t seen for myself, but I saw a very recent YouTube video that got posted last weekend, and it was gone.

Mattyremover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haven’t seen for myself, but I saw a very recent YouTube video that got posted last weekend, and it was gone.
Ok thank you I’ll have a look on you tube 🙏🙏a real shame never got to see this, hopefully it’s gone off to be restored

prisoner

28DL Member
28DL Member
Anybody know if Fletcher's is still standing??Went just before Christmas and planning on going again missed a few parts

Who has read this thread (Total: 158) View details