real time web analytics
Report - - Seven Pines - Virginia Water, Surrey - April 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines - Virginia Water, Surrey - April 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CookieRaider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History
Bryan and his wife called Nanette, bought this mansion in 1955 for £7000.
“I saw our house when I was only 19 and it was derelict. We had no money but borrowed £7,000 to buy it, with 10 acres of land. It took every penny we made for many years but it became a very happy home.” - Nanette Newman. Then they did it up and lived in it till. Bryan died in 2013. Nanette carried on living there till 2016. Nanette couldn't keep up the house after Bryan died because it cost too much in maintenance so she moved out in 2016. Her kids offered to pay for the house but she said no. The house is now worth £2.7 million! The house has been on for sale but sadly didn’t sell so a development company bought it and propose a new building. They bought the land and will knock down this mansion and rebuild a new property.

The Explore
Visited with @Balannah back in April. We parked a small walk away from the private estate this is situated in. Access was easier than were expecting. We scared a group of explorers already in the house as they thought we were security. It did feel a bit strange with how clean the house was, however in most of the bathrooms the radiators had been cut out and the chandelier had been stolen days before we visited.

40781023263_5e7f30fa12_b.jpg

47747576511_c5bb6b9a4e_b.jpg

32804123657_a5f7349538_b.jpg

46830856435_c2fc22804e_b.jpg

32804118097_145fca5ce1_b.jpg

46830880925_eb680ae2b9_b.jpg

46830878875_1203938c6d_b.jpg

Thanks for looking, more images on my Flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stuarthomas/albums/72157678021909067

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Those are some really good photos mate, when I went the chandelier was still there, however it went missing days after me.. such a shame people have to use their free time to steal things out of places. Twats..

CookieRaider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice photos but looks like someone has stolen the projector screen as well...
The projector screen is on a motor and the power is on to it, it goes up and down at the press of a button. I pressed the light switch in the projector room thinking it would turn the light on but then the screen came down :thumb

CookieRaider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Those are some really good photos mate, when I went the chandelier was still there, however it went missing days after me.. such a shame people have to use their free time to steal things out of places. Twats..
Thanks! Yeah it’s a shame, happens everywhere. Second place I’ve been to where the chandelier has been stolen recently too.

JakeAdams23

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The projector screen is on a motor and the power is on to it, it goes up and down at the press of a button. I pressed the light switch in the projector room thinking it would turn the light on but then the screen came down :thumb

ahh thats good, didn't realaise the power was working when I went!

Neurox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great pics, think it might have been me and my friend that you bumped in to! You showed us a few pictures of The Springs Hotel?

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
The power back on? Security is probably onto the thefts, got the cctv back up. Amazing photos regardless

Spongebob1973

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Having spoken to secca that look after the site the cctv is now up and running..all fences back up and iron gates now re padlocked and patrols carries out 24/7..the owner is starting the boarding up process this week.

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
Having spoken to secca that look after the site the cctv is now up and running..all fences back up and iron gates now re padlocked and patrols carries out 24/7..the owner is starting the boarding up process this week.
Just a few weeks too late, almost doesn't seem worth it as it's getting demolished

Neurox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seen on Instagram that this place has been trashed now anyway... everything thrown about and graffitied. Such a shame.

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How did this place get trashed and robbed with the cctv cameras on the estate and local people on the look out?

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
How did this place get trashed and robbed with the cctv cameras on the estate and local people on the look out?
See my report mate, you can park elsewhere, run straight through the estate as all houses are behind gates and long driveways. Some I've managed to capture on film even park right outside!

Who has read this thread (Total: 373) View details