real time web analytics
Report - - Silverlands Orphanage, Surrey - Sept 19 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Silverlands Orphanage, Surrey - Sept 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gavmonster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Again, this place has been done a few times, and there is plenty of history on other reports.

Having seen some of the pictures on 28DL, I knew I had to visit Silverlands. Finding the place was relatively easy, but access was more difficult - getting onto the main drive was OK, but there is CCTV at the top of the drive, so I had to skirt the perimeter until I found someone else's access point.

Once into the perimeter, access inside the building was straightforward, and definitely well worth it. Whilst most of the property is empty now, there are numerous large rooms with chandeliers, some still hanging, and the main reception area and staircase was stunning. Light was good in most rooms, although was glad I had a torch at times.

Lots of signs about asbestos (and lots of pigeon carcasses) so didn't stay long, but still an impressive place.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice angling of the stairs with the walls & panelling in background. 4th from bottom, like it :thumb

Dannygotscared

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Soo I’m new to all this .. we went to Silverlands at night , went through the Forrest , had to jump over about 15 barb wire fences and through a couple of fields to find a tall metal razor wire fence all the way around :( finally found a little hole we could climb under and got in , walked all the way around the building and found 1 window on the ground floor with an opening , we stood there and looked in for ages and my mate heard something so we backed off , eventually we went back to the window and looked in only to find find some one coming towards us with a torch but didn’t say anything .. was soo creepy so we ran ... could this have been security ??

Gavmonster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Soo I’m new to all this .. we went to Silverlands at night , went through the Forrest , had to jump over about 15 barb wire fences and through a couple of fields to find a tall metal razor wire fence all the way around :( finally found a little hole we could climb under and got in , walked all the way around the building and found 1 window on the ground floor with an opening , we stood there and looked in for ages and my mate heard something so we backed off , eventually we went back to the window and looked in only to find find some one coming towards us with a torch but didn’t say anything .. was soo creepy so we ran ... could this have been security ??

Unlikely, I've never seen security there. Most likely, another explorer...

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was probably other explorers, I’ve been there many times this year and every time I encounter at least 3 different groups. After many years of being no go, people from all over the UK are visiting. Might have been people living around it, caravan site or garden centre, they all get proper pissed if they see people inside. They even come in and tell you to piss off, that’s only a rumour though. I’ve never had trouble.

Dannygotscared

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The thing that was really scary was that we were standing there for ages , didn’t hear any footsteps or nothing and then bam !! Some one was walking towards us from inside without saying a word lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 422) View details