real time web analytics
Report - - Snape wood mine, wadhurst feb 17 | Mines and Quarries | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Snape wood mine, wadhurst feb 17

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
This is all complicated coz your all fussy has to be correct and in the right place a post is a post and I don't have time for the long way I got 4 kids at home aswell as work and fitting exploring editing ect in man I'm just to busy I have to plan all the stuff my team does ontop of all the rest
a post with a link to another website isnt really how this forum works though. up to you , but we all have commitments etc. anyways crack on :)

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
I've seen how people get abused for so much crap that's not needed lol I don't own social media because of drama and petty crap so I'm not gana post for people to moan away so I'll post my way on my website because there's always someone with a problem On here I have my reasons but apparently people aren't aloud to make there own life choices anymore

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
I connect with my friends ect on here didn't realise it was a problem to not post or to share a website but maps links to stuff is fine

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
You can do what you want, but the idea is you post picture reports on the forum, not links to your webpage which is totally not the point.

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
Hardly a social media account isit lol its all about bloody exploring jheeze see there's so many people that just wana pick at shit on this website then u wonder why no one wants to post there findings hmmm maybe if people here treated people like equal people n not pick at dumb shit

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
There maybe an idea of this website BUT IN THE REAL WORLD NO ONE GIVES A SHIT see people just can't be themselves and do what they wana do my link doesn't effect anyone on here apart from those who don't have a life apart from sitting at the keyboard tryna start a shit pot

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
“Social media are interactive technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests, and other forms of expression through virtual communities and networks.”

durrr

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hardly a social media account isit lol its all about bloody exploring jheeze see there's so many people that just wana pick at shit on this website then u wonder why no one wants to post there findings hmmm maybe if people here treated people like equal people n not pick at dumb shit
If you want to be treated as an equall, then act like one, and post your findings on this website like every other person who goes to the trouble to make a report and doesnt just post links to get traffic to their website.. there is that grown up enough for you

or if you have a picture to add to an existing report like this, then upload the image directly.!... like everyone else. i have all my pics stored on my blog, but when it comes to this forum, if i want tyo add a picture or post my images i use the system set up to do so.. Simples :D

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
Snape mine is accessible on both side of the railway I've done the both this year the 2nd one is flooded right up to just inside the entrance but they are magnificent man made tunnels the 2nd side has a well like the other but has a massive metal lid over with a huge drop the otherside It goes on some as I never got to the well part
Thanks, when you say flooded, do you know if we're talking Welly depth, Willy depth or Woolly-hat depth? (assuming of course you don't fall down a winze ;) in the murky water), I'm not kitted out for deep water beyond my daughter's Frozen armbands (I did actually take on an explore once for safety buoyancy, talk about ill equipped! ha haa) and wetsuit socks - worth their weight in gold!
When you talk about a well and massive drop under the metal lid, do you mean no ladder in a vertical blue plastic pipe and so need to bring a rope etc? or do you mean that was another entrance and you didn't need it? Enjoying the photos but sorry for questions but the pics don't say which is taken in which one
When there did you have any concerns about air quality at either site? (e.g. low oxygen, rotting stuff smells etc)

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
There was a old rule somewhere about sharing a link back to this forum from other websites, dunno if this is still the case? going back many years now.
Play fair and members will respect that and realise you're not just using 28 for self promoting, which happens alot.

Anyway before this gets complety out of hand, I've been speaking to millsy via message about a certain bunker that we have a joint interest in, they've done well with it so far and been happy to swap abit of info... it would be nice to see it cracked,

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
There was a old rule somewhere about sharing a link back to this forum from other websites, dunno if this is still the case? going back many years now.
Play fair and members will respect that and realise you're not just using 28 for self promoting, which happens alot.

Anyway before this gets complety out of hand, I've been speaking to millsy via message about a certain bunker that we have a joint interest in, they've done well with it so far and been happy to swap abit of info... it would be nice to see it cracked,
You know me mate, just here for the lolz..and pointing out the posting links to websites for traffic lark.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
You know me mate, just here for the lolz..and pointing out the posting links to websites for traffic lark.

That was to serious of a post for me mate, I need to get back to Fb and act like a dick again now my bans up :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
That was to serious of a post for me mate, I need to get back to Fb and act like a dick again now my bans up :thumb
I wasnt aiming to piss the chap off, but its a valid point about posting links to his website on a forum whcih is here for people to post actual reports on..

facebook has been wonderful this morning, people trying to buy things form me with fake profiles/pics and expecting me to post to manc.. yep fun day so far

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
Right I've posted a report to stop the moaners I aint here for traffic or views or anything I don't do this for what I can get I'm actually one of a few that actually bother and atm I'm currently doing a charity campout explore in January in just a sleeping bag no cars all On foot to raise money for royal british legion so please don't look at me like some mug I am just to busy to post all my finding all over the place

Who has read this thread (Total: 414) View details