real time web analytics
Report - - Springside Paper Mill, Belmont, Bolton - December 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Springside Paper Mill, Belmont, Bolton - December 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
been here recently. Doesn’t look as tidy as this. They have put cameras on some of the buildings
There were camera's on the buildings when we went but they were very old and clearly not used, i think the only active camera was on the front gate area, have they put new ones up? It wasn't very tidy on this visit, an asbestos riddled death tap is probably how i'd describe it.

Nyrian

Banned
Banned
Just did this one and only got about half way round before security showed up. Thought we'd avoided the cameras as the only one we saw was front gate. Might go back as from the photos looks like

we missed a bit. Loved the red people graffiti though from YERP! in the south end building. Some people just have talent and should be given walls in towns to express themselves on.

Grommiegirl

28DL Member
28DL Member
There were camera's on the buildings when we went but they were very old and clearly not used, i think the only active camera was on the front gate area, have they put new ones up? It wasn't very tidy on this visit, an asbestos riddled death tap is probably how i'd describe it.
Yeah there’s more cameras up now. There was loads. We heard some dogs near by to which the sign did say about guard dogs so we left.

Parysperspective

A peach, a nice welcoming peach
Banned
Yeah security aren’t on site but they have the camera feed sent to their tablet. Lovely chap the security guy we met when we went. His dog sounded a bit crazy though. People are still thieving metal from there apparently.

Couldn’t tell if the tannoy was a live or prerecorded voice as it sounded like broken up auto tune. But he said the theives are always destroying the security methods.

Who has read this thread (Total: 458) View details