real time web analytics
Report - - St Georges Hospital Hornchurch Sept 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Georges Hospital Hornchurch Sept 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Let us know when you next go back there, pm me, would like to see it again! I'll show you the morgue. Any of you lot checked out goodmayes? Went down there yesterday, such a strange site, part of it is still active and it has 2 functioning hospitals either side of it. No one said anything to me walking around the place though.

Yeah, that place is weird, personally didn't understand what was active and what wasn't. Although i found some weird chair out side. Made for a good photo... Didn't get inside, that was a shame.

oakley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, that place is weird, personally didn't understand what was active and what wasn't. Although i found some weird chair out side. Made for a good photo... Didn't get inside, that was a shame.
From what i'm aware of, the admin building is still being used as something, an old report suggests secca are based here, but i never saw anyone, stood right outside it with no bother and the door was slightly open! As i was wondering around some guy in office wear just walks out a door and didn't say a peep to me. It seems the boiler house and laundry are still being used for king george hospital, so there's definitely a lot of activity going on.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From what i'm aware of, the admin building is still being used as something, an old report suggests secca are based here, but i never saw anyone, stood right outside it with no bother and the door was slightly open! As i was wondering around some guy in office wear just walks out a door and didn't say a peep to me. It seems the boiler house and laundry are still being used for king george hospital, so there's definitely a lot of activity going on.

Yeah same here, anyway, we're going off topic, PM me if you want to. :)

UrbanDuck

Authorised Trespasser
28DL Full Member
Some nice photos there, well done! To me, capturing an interesting shot is most important - your DSLR skills will improve as you go (I'm still a total novice).

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details