real time web analytics
Report - - St Joseph's seminary upholland July 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Joseph's seminary upholland July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ollyh2015

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys I'm new here but just been here on Friday night time but was interrupted by I presume security with torches inside church, came back Sunday and got in via (removed by admin, think about it) got some pics but never found our way to roof or the spiral staircase which side is it on? Ohh and you do t wanna hear the alarms lol they went off on us earlier today we all panicked and ran straight back to (ffs) and out lol unexpected! Never heard something so loud ever! Also hears footsteps in the attic security looking for us lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never put access info on here m8 and I don't think it would of been security that you saw and heard :thumb

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How easy are the alarms to set off? I've not done anything like this since I was 15. But curiosity had got me. I had a recky last week and explored the grounds. But the fire brigade came for training so I didn't venture in. I'm trying to research it, so I don't get caught short. If anybody could
Pm me some help I would be very thankful. :)

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How easy are the alarms to set off? I've not done anything like this since I was 15. But curiosity had got me. I had a recky last week and explored the grounds. But the fire brigade came for training so I didn't venture in. I'm trying to research it, so I don't get caught short. If anybody could
Pm me some help I would be very thankful. :)

Very easy to set off, I don't think you'll get any pm's with only this one thread on your profile.

Last edited:

Lavino

28DL Full Member
@Vulex are you the guy with gold teeth :D haha this is your first message and asking for access details :bangheadFor all we know you could be police the owner or secca so just have a go yourself and find out like most other people do..

Last edited:

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Vulex are you the guy with gold teeth :D haha this is your first message and asking for access details :banghead

No pal. I found a way in last week. I'm not going to post details for obvious reasons.
But I've read a lot of posts about needing to research it before jumping in.
And I really don't want to get caught as I would loose my job. Any crinmal record and I can't do my job (dental industry).
I understand there are do's and don't on this forum. I will read tonight when I get home. I just asked out of impulse on my lunch break.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details