real time web analytics
Report - - St. Marys Hospital, Stannington, 20-02-09 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Marys Hospital, Stannington, 20-02-09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

S

Sgt. Pepper

So finally got to St. Marys, I'd say this is my first 'proper' explore, and it was great :D

The place was exactly as I'd expected, and we spent about 3-4 hours in the building, seeing everything we could, as I doubt we'll ever go back, so we wanted to make the most of it.

Took over 200 pictures all told! What can I say, I wanted to get everything I could photographed, as I could always delete some later on.

Anyways, a great explore, with no signs of security at all for the most part (other than the fella in the security hut). Although when we were looking round the few smaller out-buildings I went in one on my own while me mate had a look around the site just to keep an eye out for me, I met him once I'd finished inside and he said he'd been told by security that we were trespassing and that we had to leave. He asked why the people walking dogs were allowed on site, and was told 'because they live in the village', what a knob, but then again, I suppose its his job really, and there was no threats or anything, just a polite 'not allowed lads' sorta thing.

The only disappointment I had with the visit was that no matter how much we looked and looked, we couldn't find the mortery slab that we've seen on other pics, which was a right shame. I'm thinking it was in one of the seperate buildings? Cause I only went in one other building other than the main hospital.

Anyway, yabba yabba lol, heres the pics

P1020297.gif

View attachment 135675

View attachment 135677

View attachment 135679
^Down in the tunnel

View attachment 135681

View attachment 135683

View attachment 135685

View attachment 135687

View attachment 135690

View attachment 135692

View attachment 135694

View attachment 135696

View attachment 135698

View attachment 135701

View attachment 135703

View attachment 135704

View attachment 135706

Rest of the pics can be seen here: http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/powerstrugle132/St%20Marys%20Hospital/

Last edited by a moderator:

scoobs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You got some really nice pictures there mate.Shame you didnt find the mortuary.I love the pictures of the corridors.Well done

scrappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i was there a day before you, never saw security but did find the mortuary table. just put a report up! :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details